RoSA offers time, space, understanding and support to all genders & sexualities; If you are lesbian, gay, bi, trans and have ever experienced rape, sexual assault or sexual abuse, RoSA has a dedicated ISVA (Independent Sexual Violence Advisor) who is here to listen and help.
Our dedicated ISVA will listen and inform you of your options whether that includes reporting to the police or not. We understand this is a big decision, and it is your decision; we will support you whatever you decide without judgement but with a listening ear and access to a range of partner services.
Sexual abuse is not ok.
Services provided by RoSA
- Adult Counselling: Our team of counsellors offer 1:1 counselling specific to your needs.
- Pre-trial therapy: Pre-trial is counselling that is offered to a victim or witness while the criminal justice process is on-going and a trial may be possible.
- Independent Sexual Violence Advisors: Accredited ISVAs offering practical and emotional support guided by you and tailored to meet your needs.
- Children and Young People Team: Providing counselling, art & drama therapy and ChISVA (Children’s ISVA) for children from age 5.
- Trauma informed courses: Group or 1:1 training to equip you with the skills needed to deal with anxiety and after effects of trauma on a day to day basis.
If you feel ready to access support that you deserve, please contact one of our dedicated LGBTQ+ ISVA’s and we can help.
Office Tel: 01788 551150
- Coventry and Warwickshire Friend – – Gender Identity Research & Education Society – Tranzwiki directory (gires.org.uk)