Warwickshire Sexual Assault Referral Centre here – https://blueskycentre.org.uk/
Find your local Citizen’s Advice – https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/
Find your local Foodbank – https://www.trusselltrust.org/get-help/find-a-foodbank/
Here are some links to other services and websites you might find useful.
Alcohol and/or Drugs Support
Emotional Well-being and Mental Health
Gypsy, Traveller and Roma Communities
Ethnic Minority Communities
www.fwt.org.uk – Centre for women in Coventry
Support for Sex Workers
Support for Young People
Support for Men
Blue Sky Centre Sexual assault referral centre: Forensic, medical and aftercare services to men and women over 18 living in Coventry & Warwickshire who have experienced rape or sexual assault, recent or non-recent
RoSA works with all individuals who have experienced the trauma of sexual violence at any time in their lives.
It may be happening now, has happened recently or happened a long time ago.
- Has rape or sexual abuse affected your life?
- Are you worried about going to the GP alone?
- Do you have concerns about reporting to the police and going to court?
- Would you like support when going to meetings?
- Are you unsure about what services are available to you?
- Are you using alcohol or drugs to help you cope?
- Is there a lot to deal with at the moment?
- Are you finding it difficult to trust other people?
We believe it requires great courage to take that first step of picking up the telephone and admitting that you have been raped or abused, and that you need help.
RoSA is here to help. We will listen without judgement. We will believe without question. We are here for you.
We will work at your pace and will do what you need us to do to help you recover.