The SARC is a local partnership between the police, health services and voluntary organisations such as us, RoSA, set up to focus on your immediate support needs 24/7.
The SARC Blue Sky Centre telephone number is 02476 865505.
The Blue Sky Centre offers the following services:
- Dedicated forensically secure facility integrated with hospital services.
- Availability of forensic examination 24 hours a day within 4 hours of immediate need.
- Self referrals can be made.
- Forensic Results can be stored.
- A female medical practitioner wherever possible.
- Crisis workers available to provide immediate support to the victim.
- Immediate access to emergency contraception and drugs to prevent sexually transmitted diseases and HIV.
- Referral pathways to Independent Sexual Violence Advisors.
- Signposting and referral to other appropriate statutory and voluntary services.