How you might be feeling
The trauma of being abused is a difficult thing to process. It may leave you feeling confused, isolated, dirty, and ashamed and as if it was your fault.
At RoSA we will always believe what you have told us, we understand these feelings and we will support you in your journey to process what you are experiencing in order for it to be more manageable.
What we offer
We offer a counselling service for children and young people 5-18years olds.
We also support vulnerable adults.
Vulnerable adults are people aged 18 or over for a variety of reasons they may not be able to protect themselves against harm or exploitation.
What to expect from us
- We offer a confidential service for children and young people where you can remain anonymous if you wish
- We have dedicated rooms for children & teenagers where they can feel relax and safe.
- Counselling can include talking, play and creative arts.
- All our counsellors and support workers are trained in this specialist work and adhere to safeguarding and child protection procedures.
- We accept self-referrals from young people, from parents, carers and external professionals.
- Self-referrals can be made directly to our designated Children & Young Person’s Counsellor at firstname.lastname@example.org