RoSA provides support for women, men, children and young people from the age of 5 who have experienced any kind of sexual abuse whether present or in the past. We are here to help.
We offer counselling, practical support, information, training and workshops.
Our services are FREE and we operate in various locations throughout Warwickshire:
- supports young people through counselling and advocacy
- Face-to-face confidential counselling and psychotherapy
- Individual & Group counselling for family members, carers and partners
- Provides support throughout the criminal justice process
- Practical advice, mediation & signposting
A series of short training courses to assist with the improvement of general well being and develop coping strategies.
Support groups provide a safe and confidential environment for participants to form connections with other people with similar experiences which can help to reduce the feelings of isolation.
- Brush Strokes Intervention – a young people’s art project, an intervention to tackle personal safety
- Friendship and Health – supporting women
- Take Time 4 U – supporting men
- Tools for Change – empowering and enabling people to develop and gain confidence & self-esteem
The helpline is available during weekdays and is manned by specially trained staff offering support to survivors, partners, families and carers who have been affected directly or indirectly by rape, sexual abuse and child sexual exploitation (CSE).
- Specialised training for counsellors and support workers
- Training, advice and support for professionals in statutory and voluntary agencies
- Safety awareness, information, workshops in schools, colleges and community centres