RoSA provides support for women, men, children and young people from the age of 5 who have experienced any kind of sexual abuse whether present or in the past. We are here to help.
We offer counselling, practical support, information, training and workshops.
Our services are FREE and we operate in various locations throughout Warwickshire:
- supports young people through counselling and advocacy
- Face-to-face confidential counselling and psychotherapy
- Individual & Group counselling for family members, carers and partners
- Provides support throughout the criminal justice process
- Practical advice, mediation & signposting
- Brush Strokes Intervention – a young people’s art project, an intervention to tackle personal safety
- Friendship and Health – supporting women
- Take Time 4 U – supporting men
- Tools for Change – empowering and enabling people to develop and gain confidence & self-esteem
- Specialised training for counsellors and support workers
- Training, advice and support for professionals in statutory and voluntary agencies
- Safety awareness, information, workshops in schools, colleges and community centres